• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate my files to the new Adobe Express mobile app!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone!

With the new Adobe Express Mobile app launch, we'd like to help you migrate your projects.

File migration occurs at your discretion, allowing you to select the best moment to transfer your creations. This way, you can ensure that you have ample time to complete any pending tasks before transitioning everything to the new version.

Please refer to the diagram below to understand file migration on your mobile app:

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 2.04.31 AM.png

Note:

• File migration generally takes 10 to 30 seconds, depending on the number of files you have.

To migrate files on your mobile app, please follow the diagram below. 

AmitejS_0-1714054249802.png

If you don't see your files after this, consider the following steps:

• Restart your Adobe Express mobile app - sometimes a good refresh does the trick!
  • Check on desktop if you see any of your files on this link: https://express.adobe.com/sp/projects 
    • If you are redirected to https://new.express.adobe.com: then it means all your files were successfully migrated. Restart your mobile app and look for your files located in Your stuff
    • If you are not redirected: there is a button on the top right-hand corner called Move all folders and files where you can trigger file migration

If you have tried the steps above without success, please reach out and provide more details about your situation - attached screenshots/videos are always welcome too!

Learn more here: 

TOPICS
Android , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , iOS , PDF , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File migration does not work on mobile. There is an error any time I try to access old files through the app. I cannot edit anything I was previously working with. I can only download it to my phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jessi36903268llxa 

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Could you please include a screenshot of the errro?

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alte Inhalte wurden alle mit dem Update entfernt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched to the updated Express and all of my 500 files are GONE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default36909725mhc83y 

Could you double-check the diagram posted by @Amitej S in the original post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/migrate-my-files-to-the-new-adobe-express-m...)?

And these posts/resources also have some useful tips:

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/kb/migrate-files.html

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-bugs/mobile-old-files-missing/idc-p/14568346#M15708

If you still can't trace your files, please let us know.

Thanks,

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhi!

I have attached a capture regarding our phone conversation yesterday. I was
able to find my old files under the older version but I cannot make changes
to them, nor can I save them, nor can I forward them. All I can do is look
at them. This issue all started when I updated to the new Adobe Express and
tried to migrate my old files. I wish I just had the old version back and
all my files. I've had the old version for 3 years and have a 1,000 or more
assets. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Thank you!

Nancy Creason
preacherlady5239@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @N36909319ww45 

The capture of your phone conversation did not show up. Could you please navigate to https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/migrate-my-files-to-the-new-adobe-express-m... in your browser, and reply there to insert the photo?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_8561.png

 I am having the same issue with the majority of my files and it is holding up work being done and now I have to create all new ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Megan37302204na3n 

Thanks for reporting. I've passed on your details to the relevant engineering team.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Megan37302204na3n 

While we investigate, could you try duplicating a file that doesn't convert, and check if the duplicate can be converted/opened?

The option to duplicate files can be found by tapping the '...' over the file thumbnail preview.

Thanks
Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_8577.png

When I tap the three dots, this screen pops up with no duplicate option like the old version. Also, the file is not in my stuff, but under recents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see my recent files after this new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @default36967857og7zri, Please follow the steps provided in the above post to migrate to the new Express app, and let us know if it helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola yo tengo utilizando esta app desde hace algunos años, y eh venido acumulando diseños desde entonces, pero ahora que actualice a la nueva versión, los he perdido prácticamente todos y no se que hacer para recuperarlos, por favor darme una mano con este tema, de ante mano muchas gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Os arquivos antigos sumiram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default37371391t4ixcq

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding your files. They should still be available in 'Your Stuff.' Can you ensure that you're logged in with the correct Adobe ID in Adobe Express?

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here? https://adobe.ly/4bk1SMm

You could try going on the desktop version and going to this URL to double-check if that is easier: https://adobe.ly/4dK8RQG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Necesito volver a el formato movil no web, mis archivos antiguos no aparecen y retocar es mas lento

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

以前作ったデータを見つけられません。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default36970454yk6se0

ご報告ありがとうございます。ご不便をおかけし申し訳ございません。

以下の投稿を参考にしていただけると幸いです。

※投稿内容は英語ですが、投稿したの「Translation」をクリックしていただくと日本語でご確認いただけます。

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/migrate-my-files-to-the-new-adobe-express-m...

その他の詳細については以下のページもご参照ください。

https://helpx.adobe.com/jp/express/kb/file-conversion-troubleshoot.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/jp/express/using/new-express-mobile.html#basics

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I’m trying to convert files to the new app and it keeps saying there’s an error. For every single one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @emilieb30858431 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would it be possible to share a screen shot of the error? Does restarting your mobile device make any difference or signing out and back into the app?

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My old files are not opening in this new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @emilieb30858431@Nshethshah 

Is this still happening? Based on our investigation, many users were able to convert succesfully on a second/third attempt, especially after relaunching the app.

In any case, we are actively pursuing a fix.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a major problem. I have years of files I need to access. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines